Sunday 31 August 2014

Short Horror Movies I Have Watched

From the moment I heard that we'd be making short horror movies this year I've done nothing but watch short horror to get some different ideas to help my group produce ours. These are some of the films I have watched that kept me up at night. I'd advice you not to watch them before bed.
  • Red Balloon (2010) - They used silence, non-diagetic sound (scary music), children, props. This film has definitely put me off of babysitting on my own ever again!
  •  Under The Bed (2012) - This film used diagetic sound (water dripping), children, non-diagetic sound (eery music). If I was her I'd ignore the dripping and just stay in bed with the duvet over my face until my parents came home.
  • Upstairs (2012) -  This film used non-diagetic sound (eery music), lighting. I shan't go looking for anyone into the toilet anymore.
  • Birthday Boys (2013) - This film used props (Knife), non-diagetic sound (eery music) lighting (shadows). Well thats what you get for sharing your secrets!
  •  I Love You, Jamie (2012) - This film used non-diagetic sound (eery music), costume, make - up, lighting. Remind me to never watch CCTV footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment