Monday 27 October 2014

The Title - 'Bitter Revenge'

After planning with the group we decided that since the sub-genre for our film is 'Child Horror', the title should me in pastel coloured bubble writing to give it that Innocent look. But as the main genre is 'Horror' we had to make it look slightly gory in some way. This lead to the suggestion of having blood dripping off of each letter in the title.

To get this look I went to a website called Da Font. This website includes thousands of font sizes to choose from but to narrow down my choices I typed 'horror' in the search box which lead to a page filled with creepy looking fonts. I scrolled until I came accross this font.

I changed the writing into the title of our film 'BITTER REVENGE' which ended up looking like this.

However the colour was obviously not correct so through editing using the paint software on my laptop I managed to change the black into pastel colours so it looked like this.

The title then ended up looking like melting ice lollies so to make the drips look like blood I used a red coloured pencil tool to draw squiggles near the top of the drips and the filled the drips in with the same red paint which gave me the end result.


No comments:

Post a Comment